24/7.365 Of Me..And Only Me.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

musique...

holla ya'll...


hmm..music,musique,muzik..


different spelling with same meaning..but from my understanding,it bring message to certain clan that seem to enjoy different genre's..and as for me,its always about reggae..not to say i'm a devotee of rastafarian's.i do enjoy and listen to all music,but only reggae let me find my true self and keep me going..it kinda calm me down and chill me when i'm 15,000 celcius hot and about to burst..haha.It's really my kinda thing..

But...there always a but..hehe..nothing serious.Its just lately i find a new kinda obsession in music.
this is really slow and make u jiggy at the same time..it's amazing how music can tear up racism into piece's..
maybe not many people been expose to this kinda thingy..but i gonna intro my new kinda thing...it call...

 PLAYING FOR CHANGE...

for me it's really amazing how this people can make something really great from 'street's people" from all over the world.its like giving them new hope and bring them into new light.It make me appreciate life more and we know everybody is created to be someone..

enjoy and peace ya'll..